Modular AI is an inspector based visual behaviour designer.
- Implements competing utility theory behaviours for dynamic AI behaviours.
- Zero string comparisons or calls to reflection.
- Behaviours can be fully configured during runtime.
- Not tied to a specific pathfinding solution.
- Fully extendable via code modules.
- Remember players, AI agents, or environment objects.
- Focus/target objects in memory
- Invoke custom events.
- Eye-level scans
- Physics Scan Options for 2D & 3D
- Integrated with memory
- Idle, Walk, Run & Jump
- Attack, Death Animations
- Dynamic Hit reactions